Faulty visitor lock replaced and code changed. Text me if you need it - see Contact Us.
anybody going up today to brave the storm? Joe
Dave the generator wouldn't come on
Hope you guys had a good sail and the Genny was working, l haven't had chance to go up and check
I'm going up 11-11.30
excellent, what time do you think you will get there, I was thinking around 11ish. Is the code for the gate still the same?Joe
Joe if it's windy I will be up .anyone else out tomorrow? Is the generator working dave?
Hi Dave, just looked at forecast for tomorrow. best wind and temp (8C) is in the morning. are you still thinking of going. If not, I will go to West Kirby. Thanks Joe.
Login below or Create an Account to access the Shoutbox.
We have 19 guests and no members online